Welcome to all IYFoRians from far and near. We are looking forward to sharing with you a lot of wonderful events as there are:
- First non-official Get-Together at Restaurant „Schifferboerse“
- Infopoint and Bistro evening at the tall-ship "Eye of the Wind" - NOTE: Bistro evening is fully booked - a waiting list has been opened
- Dinghy-sailing on the Alster-Lake - Non fleet members welcome
- Meet and Greet dinner at „Alsterlounge“ next to boat-rental Fun-Regatta - Non fleet members welcome
- Visit of the well known famous International Maritime Museum (Peter Tamm)
- Dinner „Catch of the Day“ - restaurant within the museum building
- Harbour Cruise
- AGM at Novotel Hamburg City Alster
- Gala / Formal Dinner & Turnover Ceremonies at Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- The convention will be followed by an exciting 4 days "Post-Convention-Cruise" starting from Kiel (Baltic Sea) where we planned to visit small, romatic danish and german harbors. (Depending on the weather).
- Our fleet consisting of 4 chartered tall-ships. The four will be accompanied by German IYFoRians on their own ships so we can join together in every harbor stay.
- Joint welcome and farwell dinners are also scheduled.